PRE-WEDDING DAY TIPS
* Wash you hair the night before the wedding and product free. All styles and especially updos last and hold much better to hair that is not freshly cleaned and slippery.
* In order to avoid any mishaps or skin irritations, eliminate beauty treatments such as eyebrow waxing or facials a full week before your wedding.
* Be sure to begin your wedding day makeup application with a clean face.
* If you are getting married in warm weather please be sure to wear sunscreen and be aware of your tan lines. Avoid getting sunburned, sun poisoning and sun damage before and on your wedding day.
* If your going to apply self tanners, make sure you do it within the amount of days the tan will last. Be sure to exfoliate before applying the self tanner and be careful not to get streaking. Don’t forget to wash the areas between your fingers after the application.
* Schedule the wedding morning appropriately, so that you have more than enough time for makeup and hair for not only yourself, but your bridal party. Try to get your manicure/pedicure a day before your wedding.
* Try not to get over stressed and anxious right before the wedding day. We know it’s easier said than done, but keep in mind that stress triggers hormones and has a tendency to cause those nasty breakouts. If you feel a breakout emerging, try using gentle acne treatments on the area. If the problem persists, see a dermatologist immediately.
* To diminish a red blemish on the wedding day, freeze eye drops on a tea spoon. When the liquid turns into ice, place it directly on the blemish. The cold will help shrink the swelling and the eye drops will take away the redness.
* Exfoliate your lips a couple of days before your wedding day by using a tooth brush and some Vaseline. This will increase circulation and plump up your lips.